Tuesday, May 24, 2011

All about me

My name is Hailey Faircloth. I'm going to tell you a little about me and some things I like to do.
I have a huge passion for animals. All kinds including mammals, reptiles, anfibians, even bugs. My favorite animals are cats and horses. I grew up in Las Vegas, Nevada on a little farm. So I was always surrounded by animals. When I'm done with school and college I plan to work with animals or maybe even study them.
I love sleeping. I probably sleep more than I should, and it does wear me out sometimes. I like to cook, paint, draw, and take jogs in my free time, or just when I'm bored. I'm a very mellow and down to earth person, always shy when I'm in a new place or surrounded by people I don't know. It takes me a long time to adapt to new situations and new people. I'm very self reserved, and I like that about myself. I live at home with just my mom, I like it but it gets lonely sometimes. I love to be outdoors in the sun and in the water. If i could choose to live in a big house in the city or a small house in the country, I'd choose a small country house. I notice and appreitiate the little things in life. I always have since I was very little.
So those were a few things about me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment